I like [Me] & Goji, they make me feel like I'm either: (a) a mad scientist or (b) a genius. Or maybe a little bit of both, but I'd be happy with either of those options. [Me] & Goji makes creating a great, tasty cereal easy with their 60+ ingredients options. Many of those ingredients are organic, raw, vegan and/or gluten free so there is something to suit just about everyone!
Placing my order with [Me] & Goji was a lot more exciting than I expected. Picking out each component to form the perfect mixture to suit my taste was actually a lot of fun! I eventually decided on the following mix:
- Base: raw, organic 5-grain muesli (barley, spelt, rye, oatbran, wheagerm)
- Dried fruits: goji, cranberry, strawberry
- Nuts & seeds: raw, organic flax & macadamia, raw sliced almonds
To protect the cereal during shipment, the canister used is extremely solid and durable. It also comes with a freshness seal to keep the cereal tasty and crunchy. When I peeled back the seal I was pleased to see that the container was filled to the top with a gorgeous, yummy looking mix! Gotta love the vibrant colors of the berries!
[Me] & Goji also doesn't skimp on the fruits and nuts, these ingredients are plentiful and mixed evenly throughout the cereal. Flavor-wise, I really loved my mix. I'm a big fan of muesli in general and adore it both dry and cooked- my mix tasted great either way. The sweetness of the dried fruits, the crunch of the nuts, and the fresh taste of the cereal base was wonderful. The only ingredient that I ended up not caring too much for was the strawberries. However, others in my household really enjoyed the sweetness and chew that the strawberries added to the mix.
[Me] & Goji would make an awesome addition to any care package or a really lovely gift. While it would be a little bit of a splurge for me to buy for this for myself more than occasionally, I would be more than happy to purchase this often as a gift item. [Me] & Goji also has gift certificates available- letting a loved one create their own amazing creation will surely fill them with delight... and the great taste of a wonderful cereal!----------------------------------------------
[Me] & Goji has generously offered one of my readers a custom cereal mix of their own!
*To enter all you need to do is visit the [Me] & Goji website and tell me what ingredients you'd love to have in your mix!
For one extra entry each you can:
* Follow this blog via Google Friend Connect
* Subscribe to The Wide World Of via RSS
* Subscribe to The Wide World Of via email (post your email address)
* Follow The Wide World Of via Networked Blogs and leave your name
* Follow The Wide World Of via Twitter and leave your user name
* Follow [Me] & Goji on Twitter (leave your twitter ID)
* Like [Me] & Goji on Facebook (leave your name or a link to your facebook page)
* Post this giveaway in your blog and leave a link to your post
* Tweet about the giveaway and leave a link to your tweet (you may tweet once per day)
Please leave a separate comment for each entry! Also make sure to leave your email address in one of your comments or have your email address visible in your profile.
Giveaway winner: Melissa O.
**I was sent a custom mix from [Me] & Goji for review purposes and allowed to post my thoughts at my discretion. I did not receive any monetary compensation for this post & was not obligated to give a positive review of the product. All opinions expressed here are mine.**