We've moved!
Please stop by our new website Brixton Street for all our new updates.

(You will be redirected to our new site automatically in a few seconds.)

Thursday, July 8, 2010

"Celebrate the Things in Your Life that Are Better Than Ever"

This year has definitely been one that has had its ups and downs. Rather focusing on the "downs" let me tell you about one of my major "ups". That major "up" just happens to be my little blog here. I started this blog as a way to share some of the cute things I've found online with friends and family, but it has grown into something much greater than I had originally imagined. Now I'm able to not only share things with my friends and family, but readers and new blog friends from all over the world! I'm really happy with how much this The Wide World Of has grown this year and I have all of you reading to thank for that. :)

I've also encountered many generous and kind review and giveaway sponsors who have allowed me to test out wonderful products AND share them with you here on the blog. I've been able to add a lot of new favorite products to my shopping lists and have even purchased some of the products I've featured for friends and family. A huge thank you and *hugs* to all my readers and sponsors! I'm working to make this blog even better (and cuter) in the upcoming months!

---------------------------

Want to share something in your life that is better than ever? Dove® gofresh™ is running a photo contest on their facebook page with prizes of a spa weekend getaway, cash and more! Visit the Dove® gofresh™ Facebook Contest Page for details and to enter!

Twittermoms and Dove® gofresh™ have teamed up to help bloggers and readers "Celebrate the Things in Your Life that Are Better Than Ever". Bloggers were asked to post about "Things in Your Life that Are Better Than Ever". To participate in this program or discussion be sure to visit the Twittermoms post here:
http://www.twittermoms.com/forum/topics/celebrate-the-things-in-your

“I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Dove® gofresh™ blogging program, making me eligible to get a $25 gift card and some product. For more information on how you can participate, click here.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=ebeb3aff3fe1050d7e5ea3c6aaa46fcb