We've moved!
Please stop by our new website Brixton Street for all our new updates.

(You will be redirected to our new site automatically in a few seconds.)

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Kurt Halsey Pre-orders from Rotofugi

I'm a little late on this, but you can now pre-order limited edition Kurt Halsey prints from Rotofugi for $40 each. The prints are from Halsey's solo show at Rotofugi and each is limited to 150, numbered and signed.

From the Rotofugi website: "Archival giclee print on heavy stock by Kurt Halsey from his recent exhibit in our gallery. Each print is an edition of 150 and is signed and numbered on the back by Kurt."


3 comments:

  1. These are adorable!!

    Following you on GFC, twitter & facebook from pitch it to me. Please visit me @ www.wishnonstars.com Links are on my side. Feel free to enter my giveaway also :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun prints! I'm following from MBC - hope you'll stop by and follow me too!
    http://www.musicforspecialkids.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I like your blog!

    ReplyDelete

ss_blog_claim=ebeb3aff3fe1050d7e5ea3c6aaa46fcb