I was allowed to pick out any tee from their website priced at $19.99 or under, but was lucky enough to catch this one on sale for an amount within that range (it's normally $22). This brings up a good point: CrazyDog places select shirts on sale quite often so if you're thinking about picking something up its not a bad idea to subscribe to their email newsletter.
Working with one of the reps over at CrazyDog (Amy) went very smoothly (she is super helpful and sweet) and I received my shirt within just a few days after chatting with her. If that is any indication of the company's typical customer service, it is ACE! Also, when you look at their facebook page you can see they interact with their fans quite a bit- always a good sign.
When I received my shirt, I was pleased with the packaging and when I opened it up, I was even more pleased....
How cute is that? The shirt is super soft and also lightweight, making it perfect for the summer. I really dislike bulky t-shirts since they tend to pile and fade easily, but the material on this shirt is really nice and soft soft soft. This particular shirt is 100% cotton and printed in the USA (bonus!).
Here's some of my other picks from the site:
Super Mario Bros. Frog Shirt, $18.99
Facebook "You Like This" Shirt, $18.99
They even sell onesies/toddler shirts!
This Is How I Roll Onesie/Toddler Shirt, $16.99
Crazy Dog T-shirts has generously offered one of my readers any t-shirt from their website valued at $19.99 or under!
*To enter all you need to do is visit the Crazy Dog T-shirts website and tell me which t-shirt priced $19.99 or under that you'd choose if you won. (You can choose another design if you win.)
For one extra entry each you can:
* Follow this blog via Google Friend Connect
* Subscribe to The Wide World Of via RSS
* Subscribe to The Wide World Of via email and post your email address
* Follow The Wide World Of via Networked Blogs and leave your name
* Follow The Wide World Of via Twitter and leave your user name
* Like Crazy Dog T-shirts on Facebook and leave your name
* Subscribed to CrazyDog T-shirt's email list and post your email address
* Post this giveaway in your blog and leave a link to your post
* Tweet about the giveaway and leave a link to your tweet (you may tweet once per day)
Please leave a separate comment for each entry! Also make sure to leave your email address in one of your comments or have your email address visible in your profile.
Giveaway winner: Breanne Tennant
**I was sent a T-shirt for review purposes and allowed to post my thoughts at my discretion. I did not receive any monetary compensation for this post & was not obligated to give a positive review of the product. All opinions expressed here are mine.**