Seventh Generation produces some of my favorite "non-toxic" household cleaning items and I'm so thrilled to be sharing their products with you here on the blog today. Having been a long time fan of their laundry detergent, I contacted them about possibly featuring some of their products on the blog they very kindly set me the Free & Clear Starter Kit pictured above! I was wowed at the large selection of products they provided which included:
- Disinfecting Multi-Surface Cleaner (lemongrass & thyme scent)
- Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner (free & clear scent)
- Disinfecting Wipes - 35 ct. (lemongrass & thyme)
- Liquid Laundry Detergent – 32 oz (free & clear)
- Liquid Fabric Softener – 40 oz (free & clear)
- Dishwashing liquid (free & clear)
- Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Pacs - 20 ct. (free & clear)
- All- Purpose Cleaner (free & clear)
- Glass & Surface Cleaner (free & clear)
- Natural Paper Towels
- Seventh Gen Recycled Re-usable Tote
In addition to the Free & Clear products the kit contained some lemongrass & thyme products. Megan from Seventh Generation says about these products: "[They have] Thymol scent (from Thyme oil). These are not considered free & clear, but they are great for immune-depressed households or those with small children, hence why I’ve included them here. The scent is essential oil – not synthetic - and dissipates quickly." I found this to be quite true as the lemongrass & thyme scents weren't at all irritating to my nose and seemed to have a slightly aromatherapeutic effect. The scents were very natural and herbal, without any lingering chemical or synthetic smells, basically, they smell like thyme!
I am having a wonderful experience using these products in my household. Having already been a fan of a few Seventh Generation products in the past, the new products I tested certainly lived up to my expectations. Seventh Generation does not test on animals and avoids certain ingredients found in conventional products, they also donate 10% of their profits to non-profit community, environmental, health, and responsible business organizations working for positive change. Seventh Generation also discloses all their ingredients online (please note that not all products may be vegan safe).
Seventh Generation is generously providing a Free & Clear Starter Kit (all the items mentioned & pictured above) to one lucky reader!
*To enter all you need to do is visit the Seventh Generation website and leave a comment letting me know your favorite Seventh Generation product OR a product of theirs that you'd like to try!
For one extra entry each you can:
* Follow this blog via Google Friend Connect
* Subscribe to The Wide World Of via RSS OR via email (post your email address)
* Follow The Wide World Of via Twitter and leave your user name
* Follow Seventh Generation on Twitter and leave your user name
* Join the Seventh Generation Nation (access to exclusive coupons & more) and leave your user name
* Post this giveaway in your blog and leave a link to your post
* Tweet about the giveaway and leave a link to your tweet (you may tweet once per day)
Please leave a separate comment for each entry! Also make sure to leave your contact info in one of your comments (email address, facebook link, twitter ID, etc.) or have your email address visible in your profile.
Giveaway winner: sharon
**I was provided with a Seventh Generation Starter Kit free of charge. I did not receive any monetary compensation for this post & was not obligated to give a positive review of the product. All opinions expressed here are mine. Others experiences with these products may differ from mine. **