We've moved!
Please stop by our new website Brixton Street for all our new updates.

(You will be redirected to our new site automatically in a few seconds.)

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

CSN Stores : Super Cute!

I've been spending quite a bit of time on the CSN Stores website as of late, always in awe of their amazing selection of products. I've featured some of my picks in the past, but I keep adding more and more items to my list of favorites. From modern rugs to mirrors and mobiles, CSN's stock of thousands and thousands of products never ceases to amaze me!

Here are some of my favorite cute items from the website:

Herman Miller - Eames Molded Plastic Armchair with Wire Base, $349



notNeutral - Black Ribbon Coffee Serving Set, $57.60


ferm LIVING - Mr. Robot Pillow, from $33


Flensted Mobiles - Scandinavian Swan Mobile, $29.50



Thomas Paul - Love Birds Laptop Case in Corn, $50


DwellStudio - Sparrow Travel Cases Large in Lilac, $36



DwellStudio - Woodblock Lake Coasters (Set of Four), $28

**As a CSN preferred blogger I am eligible for gift certificates from CSN Stores to keep or giveaway on my blog in conjunction with this post. I was not obligated to give a positive review of the store. All opinions expressed here are mine. **

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=ebeb3aff3fe1050d7e5ea3c6aaa46fcb