We've moved!
Please stop by our new website Brixton Street for all our new updates.

(You will be redirected to our new site automatically in a few seconds.)

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Guest Blogger : The Cheetah Chronicles!

Today The Wide World Of All Things Cute and Cuddly is proud to introduce its very first guest blogger! The Cheetah Chronicles is an awesome blog featuring the author's insights combined with lots of humor and great anecdotes. I especially enjoy the NYT commentary, definitely a must read. The Cheetah Chronicles is also a member of SITS, so please drop by and leave her a comment!

I'm super excited to be able to share some of the things that other bloggers are currently loving, so without further ado, please welcome The Cheetah Chronicles!

--------------------------------------------

So my top five cute things currently are ....

1) Throw Pillows.


After spending a solid four days on the couch post knee surgery, I have a new appreciation for throw pillows. I personally believe that throw pillows shouldn't be all matchy and perfect. Instead they should be eclectic, random, and perfectly imperfect.


2) Roku.
I love Netflix Instant View and baseball, so the boyfriend recommended that I buy one of these little boxes. It is AMAZING. Not only can I hook it up to any TV I want, I know can watch every episode of the Hills and every Tigers game on demand, whenever I please. They are currently having a sale for $25 off the Roku HD-XR if you enter the code "ready2roku" at checkout. Website: roku.com


3) Colbie Cat.
When I brought Colbie home last December, I told myself I wouldn't become one of those crazy ladies who is obsessed with her cat. Six months later and I can say that I am one of those crazy ladies, but it's alright because who can really resist a cat who thinks she is a kung fu artist, plays fetch and likes to take walks around the neighborhood on her harness and leash.


4) Leifsdottir.
It's a new brand by the geniuses at Anthropologie. Their clothes are gorgeous and so is their catalog. Website: http://www.leifsdottir.com/


5) Reef Sandals
I am a lover of flip flops but I hate the plastic Old Navy style ones. After many returns to Zappos, I found Reef sandals. Whether it is normal flip flops or ones for going out, they are my go to flip-flops. They also float in water if your brothers find great amusement in throwing you off docks like mine do and most have a little compartment in the bottom for your keys or whatever so your hands are free. Website: http://www.zappos.com/reef

--------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for sharing your picks (and a big thank you to Colbie Cat as well)!


** Would you like to be featured on this blog?
Send an email with your Top 5 Cute Picks (including any links to photos)
to thewideworldof (at) gmail (dot) com! **

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=ebeb3aff3fe1050d7e5ea3c6aaa46fcb