We've moved!
Please stop by our new website Brixton Street for all our new updates.

(You will be redirected to our new site automatically in a few seconds.)

Saturday, December 20, 2008

gumby on youtube


DMGI Family has a Gumby playlist on their YouTube page which includes more than 50 Gumby videos! The playlist consists of mostly newer episodes of the show, but also has a few of the classic older episodes from the 50's (which are my favorite ones). To see the older episodes, head over to page 5 and 6 on the Gumby playlist. My favorite episode "Trapped on the Moon" is embedded below. I love the randomness of the original episodes, "They're only pretending to be stones, look!"



Links:

3 comments:

  1. Me too Mandy, hes such a classic and I love the imperfection of the old episodes! I'm surprised DMGI put so many videos up!

    ReplyDelete

ss_blog_claim=ebeb3aff3fe1050d7e5ea3c6aaa46fcb