We've moved!
Please stop by our new website Brixton Street for all our new updates.

(You will be redirected to our new site automatically in a few seconds.)

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

So Delicious Coconut Almond Minis Review


I'm totally in love with Turtle Mountain's So Delicious Coconut Almond Minis. These chocolate dipped ice cream bars are encrusted generously with crunchy almond pieces and are hands down the best dairy free ice cream that I've ever had! I've been extremely curious to try out some of the new Turtle Mountain coconut milk products, and wow wow wow, these did not disappoint!

Rather than your average soy or rice milk ice cream base, these bars are made using a coconut milk base, resulting in a smoother texture that tastes much more clean and pure. While I do love So Delicious's "Purely Decadent" soy based ice creams (cherry nirvana and cookie dough are my favorites), I think the coconut milk is actually more agreeable on the palate. The ice cream has a delicate coconut flavor and the texture is smooth and light. The chocolate coating is thick and crunchy and the almonds add a wonderful flavor and textural component.


I would definitely recommend this product to anyone, but especially those on a vegan or lactose free diet. The size is just perfect for a treat or dessert (not too large and not too small).

You can find out where Turtle Mountain products are sold near you using this convenient store locator : http://www.sodeliciousdairyfree.com/locator/locator.html


I'll be reviewing a couple more Turtle Mountain products on this blog and following up the reviews with a giveaway on the last review... three winners are going to be able to try out a Turtle Mountain product of their choice!

**I was furnished with a free product coupon from in order to redeem this product. I was not compensated monetarily for this post. All opinions expressed in this review are mine. **

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=ebeb3aff3fe1050d7e5ea3c6aaa46fcb