We've moved!
Please stop by our new website Brixton Street for all our new updates.

(You will be redirected to our new site automatically in a few seconds.)

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Paul Smith's "Vintage Perfume Bottle" Print - cute or tacky?

Okay, that was sort of a rhetorical question. I actually find this print unfailingly cute. It's clean, it's classy and it's fun. The smell of perfume isn't even something I enjoy and I still love this print! Here's a close up:


However, there IS one thing about this print I'm not so sure of... on the back of each bag you'll find the following:

If you can't see because of the glare, it reads: "Happiness is like perfume: you can't give it away without getting a little on yourself". It's a quirky addition, fun and playful, but I kind of liked the print better when I didn't know that was there. What do you think? Is the quote a good addition or not?

1 comment:

  1. I think it is adorable. I would love to have one! Thanks for visiting me today!

    ReplyDelete

ss_blog_claim=ebeb3aff3fe1050d7e5ea3c6aaa46fcb