We've moved!
Please stop by our new website Brixton Street for all our new updates.

(You will be redirected to our new site automatically in a few seconds.)

Friday, February 19, 2010

My favorite T-shirt : Artevist's "Ride A Bike For Clean Air"


Over the past few months my favorite shirt has become Artevist's "Ride a Bike for Clean Air" T-shirt by Sachi. I looove the fun, unique graphic and the cotton is super, super soft. I was recently browsing the Artevist website and saw that this particular T-shirt (as well as several others) is on sale for 50% off! That means this $30 shirt is now only $15... quite a steal considering the shirt is 100% organic cotton, sweatshop free (made in the USA), limited edition, and 1% of every sale is dontated to to global, nonprofit organizations involved in environmental causes (among other things). Best of all, this is the softest, most comfortable shirt I have ever owned.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=ebeb3aff3fe1050d7e5ea3c6aaa46fcb