We've moved!
Please stop by our new website Brixton Street for all our new updates.

(You will be redirected to our new site automatically in a few seconds.)

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Okay, I'm going to level with you, I don't actually celebrate this "holiday" at all. But isn't that otter graphic just precious? I had to use it! The Monterey Bay aquarium has a bunch of Valentine's E-Cards on their website right now, so if there's anyone you want to drop a quick note to today, why not send one of these? There are a bunch of options and they all have witty little phrases & puns- really, really cute. Anyway, while I'm on the the subject I will admit there is one thing about Valentine's Day I do celebrate and that is the post Valentine's Day candy sales... muahhahah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=ebeb3aff3fe1050d7e5ea3c6aaa46fcb