We've moved!
Please stop by our new website Brixton Street for all our new updates.

(You will be redirected to our new site automatically in a few seconds.)

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Moleskine 2011 Daily Planner Box Set

My bound planner is something I absolutely cannot live without. None of that keeping track of things on my cell phone or embedding dates in my brain, I have to have everything written down. If I could have any planner, I'd want this Moleskine Daily Planner box set - hands down.

From the Moleskine website:

"The 2011 Daily Planner Box set ($39.95) is the perfect combination of a datebook (actually datebooks) that are both functional and practical. Packaged inside a nice protective gift box are 12 individual volant daily planners that are organized by number and color for each month of the year, making them simple to find and also lightweight to carry. Inside each volant is a page per day layout with plenty of room to keep track of your important dates. Also, you will find a year at a glance view and a couple blank pages for extra notes. The box protects, organizes, and preserves with its hard cover and elastic band, while you plan your everyday and look forward to a new color planner each month."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=ebeb3aff3fe1050d7e5ea3c6aaa46fcb