Since we are fast approaching the holiday season, I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite items from the hundreds of thousands that CSN Stores offers (everything from upholstered headboards to fashionable shoes). As many of you know, some of my favorite items can be found in CSN's cookware section. Here are my top 5 kitchen gift picks for holiday gift giving:
1. Anything iittala.CSN Stores is responsible for introducing me to this Finnish glass and cookware company- I have been hooked ever since. Their drinking glasses and stainless steel pots and pans are now a staple in my household.
2. A sharp kitchen knife.You can never have too many kitchen knives, can you? CSN Stores sells some of the best of them. Everyone loves a gift they can actually use.
Shun Classic 10" Chef's Knife ($139.95)
3. Elegant drinking glasses.Again, I can't recommend iittala's drinking glasses enough. The Aino design is gorgeous, available in multiple colors and comes in a ridged style that helps keep the glass from slipping.
iittala Aino Tumbler Set (light blue), $32
4. Le Creuset cast iron.Ah, another kitchen staple- everyone needs a little cast iron in their life. Is there anyone out there that doesn't love Le Creuset? Thus, the perfect holiday gift.
5. Something fun and quirky!
For fun and quirky kitchen good, Alessi has all your bases covered.Alessi Object Bijoux Piccantino Chili Scruncher by LPWK and Jim Hannon-Tan ($26) & Alessi Parrot Corkscrew by Alessandro Mendini ($60)
**As a CSN preferred blogger I am eligible for gift certificates from CSN Stores to keep or giveaway on my blog in conjunction with this post. I was not obligated to give a positive review of the store. All opinions expressed here are mine. **