We've moved!
Please stop by our new website Brixton Street for all our new updates.

(You will be redirected to our new site automatically in a few seconds.)

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

new Hello Kitty baby items


Oh my, how cuuuuuuute is this Hello Kitty bib? And if you think that's cute, check out this musical Hello Kitty pull toy...... AHHHHHHHH the little teddy bear and the duck! AHHHHHHH I think I might die from all the cuteness!

Now that my head is full of cute, I forgot exactly where I was going with this...oh yeah...the Sanrio website has a bunch of new Hello Kitty baby toys, accessories, etc. up now. I'm not sure if these are currently available in stores , but I'm guessing they either are or should soon be since there isn't any indication that these are web exclusives. The prices are fair (from $5.95 for a sippy cup to a $54 diaper bag), perhaps a little on the pricey side vs. comparableproducts, but definitely worth it if you're looking for a gift for a Hello Kitty fanatic mommy (if you're out there raise your hands) or something super cute for your own kiddo!

links:

5 comments:

  1. They are too cute. We have musical pull crib toy that the baby loves. I bet that she would love this also.

    Becca

    Please visit me at http://www.askbecca.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bib is absolutely adorable. Now to acquire a little girl to wrap it around. Wonder if I could make something else out of it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm kinda confused here. Are you and rooann one and the same person?

    ReplyDelete

ss_blog_claim=ebeb3aff3fe1050d7e5ea3c6aaa46fcb