We've moved!
Please stop by our new website Brixton Street for all our new updates.

(You will be redirected to our new site automatically in a few seconds.)

Friday, December 31, 2010

Sanrio Friends Earrings

Oh my, I have really been MIA this month! The good ol' "irl" has been getting in between me and my blogging (*shakes fists*) and lets just say it involved a great deal of packing and unpacking things. In any case, I'm all settled now and ready to get back to what matters most... bringing you lots and lots of cutesy goodness. Happy new year!

3 comments:

  1. These are adorable, I love Hello Kitty :)
    Happy New Year
    Having Fun Blogging
    mrsphilipswithonel@gmail.com
    http://mrsphilipswithonel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I would buy them if they were dangly!

    ReplyDelete

ss_blog_claim=ebeb3aff3fe1050d7e5ea3c6aaa46fcb