We've moved!
Please stop by our new website Brixton Street for all our new updates.

(You will be redirected to our new site automatically in a few seconds.)

Sunday, September 27, 2009

shinzi katoh - update!

Awhile back I made a post about Shinzi Katoh products and have an update for you- the webstore on the offical Shinzi Katoh website now ships internationally! I'm unsure of how expensive their shipping costs are, but I would expect they are somewhat steep (especially considering a good portion of their products are made of glass). However, the item prices on the webstore are somewhat lower than you would find domestically in the USA & with a much wider range of products.


"little girl" tall glass from Shinzi Katoh (click to enlarge)


I can't say enough about the quality of the products & the artwork is absolutely gorgeous. Can you tell that I'm a HUGE fan?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=ebeb3aff3fe1050d7e5ea3c6aaa46fcb