We've moved!
Please stop by our new website Brixton Street for all our new updates.

(You will be redirected to our new site automatically in a few seconds.)

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

cat cat cat !

My favorite plush as of late is hands down Maison de Mieux's Cat Cat Cat. The plush cats come in various (and very appealing) sizes, colors (both fur and eyes), and textures. I love how nice and simple the design is, but completely effective at the same time. Pictured above is one of the smaller pieces which are typically priced around $20 (photo from yoyamart.com), pictured below is the large version (photo from rotofugi.com) which is around $30-$40 on average. Rotofugi appears to be sold out of Cat Cat Cat and I'm not sure if they will get any new stock in. Yoyamart still seems to have some in stock in the $25 - $38 price range. Currently, Yoyamart is the only US based online web store that I can find that has these in stock. If you know any other retailers carrying Cat Cat Cat, feel free to let me know in the comments!





2 comments:

  1. I saw a pattern quite similar to that cat somewhere online. It looked quite easy, if you like, email me and I'll find it for you :)
    Yes he is cute. I love those long legs.

    ReplyDelete

ss_blog_claim=ebeb3aff3fe1050d7e5ea3c6aaa46fcb